Saturday, June 30, 2007

Xiao Zhang left the "green" stuff on the stove when she left yesterday. I was not sure what I should do with it so I put it in the refrigerator for safe keeping until she comes tomorrow. FYI....it looks like split pea soup...and it is very green... Suddenly my cold is feeling much better!!

Tucker and I went to two fabric markets today...one inside where it was air conditioned and the other outside where it was just hot and muggy. I am pretty sure it is now "2 shower a day" season.

This evening we went to the German restaurant on the river front. Tucker has a new camera so he took some pictures.....he might let me share them later.

I took a picture of Tucker taking a picture......

Abi's Africa mission trip is in full swing. If you would like to read about their adventures check out the blog at http://www.vanfumc.org/YouthBlog/index.php
This quote popped up on my computer screen today....
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and closed mindedness- Mark Twain

No comments: