Friday, June 29, 2007

Tim's plans were changed so he and Tucker will not be able to see each other at the airport. Darn!! Tim just left for the airport and I will be on my way to get Tucker in about 1/2 hour.

In the last two days I have gotten a summer cold......you know the one...sore throat...runny nose...hard to sleep because stuff keeps running out of your nose...Okay...I know...too much information. Anyway Xiao Zhang is making a Chinese remedy for my cold. She called it cold green bean soup. I am a little nervous about this because it involves green beans (that look like mini peas), water, ice sugar (fancy name for sugar crystals), boiling, straining, refrigerating, and then drinking. See why I am a little nervous? Maybe I can convince her to add some ice cream and we could call it a smoothy. Green bean smoothy....sounds yummy doesn't it?

My ride is here so I am off to the airport.

No comments: