Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh my gosh!!! We had a very bizarro storm today. At about 3:00 the sky across the river got very dark. The storm moved in quickly and everything was black. No kidding....at 3:00 in the afternoon the cars had to turn their lights on. It was like a scene from a movie showing the end of the world. There was an extreme amount of rain coming down and it was moving sideways because of the wind. The sky continued to stay blackish green for about 1/2 hour. There was a little bit of lightning but it was in the distance. Wow!!! Lucky for me Tim took the day off work so he was home to hold my hand while the storm passed. It was cool and a little scary all at the same time. Tim and I had been out riding our scooters about 35 minutes before the storm appeared.

After the storm we went outside expecting the air to be refreshed and cool. But....Noooooooo...it was muggy and hot. I guess that's summer in Shanghai.

No comments: