Friday, June 22, 2007

Tim will be home tomorrow afternoon and we are counting the hours. Abi and I are watching the second season of Lost. We did not watch Lost when we were in the US but the television is so bad here we have resorted to watching TV shows on DVS's. We have been watching shows by the "season". Each evening while Tim has been gone we watch one episode of Lost and then one of Gilmore Girls. We have to watch Gilmore Girls last so we can go to sleep with Happy thoughts. Last night Abi spent the night at a friends home so I worked on my quilt, studied Chinese, and did not watch Lost. No Lost for me when I am by myself!!! I am such a big chicken.

We went to Puxi today to the fabric market.....more pick up and drop off. As we were driving back Abi said that she has not seen anyone lately with their bicycle loaded with a large volume of "stuff". When we first moved here we saw them all the time. I wonder if it is because it seems normal now so we don't notice it. Weird!!! I know that I do not notice laundry hanging everywhere as much. But....it is still there!!! Lots of it.....everywhere!!!!

No comments: