Monday, August 18, 2008

Today we are venturing out to another Olympic Event.

Women's Football (soccer)! We have tickets to three matches this week....all being played in Shanghai. Tonight is the Women's semi final...Tomorrow is the Men's semi final and Friday we have tickets to the Men's Bronze medal match. I have gave up my ticket to Fridays match to our friend Xiao Wu because I will be on my way to Hong Kong for a "girls weekend". Yippee!!!

In tonight's match.....Abi and Tim are cheering for Brazil and Tucker and I are cheering for Germany....the family alliance is split....I chose Germany so the family would be evenly split and because I liked their jerseys! Abi bought flags and green and yellow garb at Yu Garden yesterday and is planning to dress in Brazil colors including face painting. I think we got our Olympic spirit back! We will wave from the crowd!

No comments: