Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tim spent yesterday in bed with a migraine.....stress abounds! He went to work today but is moving slowly this evening.

Abi and I went shopping tonight for some summer clothes. Sunday we are going to Malaysia for the week. It will be nice to get away from Shanghai for a while and spend some time on the beach. I am hoping for blue sky and fresh air, Tim is looking forward to some time on the golf course, and Abi is counting the seconds until she can be on the beach. I am also looking forward to being the beach but I am not looking forward to the "swim suit" season. Yikes!!!

I took the second of a two part class today on Chinese knot tying. It seems pretty easy while I am in the class and then I forget everything as soon as I get home....hmmmm.

Tucker is enjoying being back at school and is very busy preparing for the senior review that is at the end of this term. He continues to have a positive attitude even though we know he is under a lot of stress. I think Tucker and Tim would appreciate your prayers.

No comments: