Saturday, November 24, 2007

This afternoon as we were driving back to our apartment and our driver pointed to the hole in the knee of Abi's jeans and said......"How do you say this?...Broken?" We all laughed and said .... ...well.... you can say torn or ripped. Then she said....."My son (20 year old university student) has this in his pants....he does not like it. So I tell him...My bosses daughter has this in her pants and she likes it. So...I tell him....don't worry....it is .....how do you say?" And I said "trendy?" She said..."yes....I understand....I tell him not to worry about his jeans." Then she said....how do you spell trendy?" We all cracked up....


Artwork from the Christmas Bazaar


This is the block print we found today....it is called "the red door".
It reminded us of a picture we took in Tibet.....


This is the photo we took in Tibet....the little girl was sooooooooo cute.....

These are the tribal masks we found...they look a little scary here but they
are really friendlier in person.



Good news.....three of our rugs arrived from Tibet last week...this is one of them.....

No comments: