Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am sitting at the computer in our living room looking out the window.....its a pretty nice day....three bridges and a very slight outline of a factory. The river is full of ships....I just counted 96. This is a very busy river! Did I mention that a ship shank while we were gone to Malaysia? It is still sitting in the same place. A very large crane appeared on Monday so maybe they are thinking about trying to move it.....I will keep you posted...

Tim is on his way to Vancouver on Friday. His last trip was cancelled at the last minute because of urgent business issues and this trip has been pushed back one day already...hmmmm....I wonder if he will get to go? I know he is looking forward to seeing Tucker and being at home for a day! The rest of his time will be spent in Texas. We all made a "wish list" for him....including Xiao Zhang. She went through our cupboards and made of list of things we need. I love her!!! When we came home from Malaysia she had taken my winter clothes out of my closet and put all the summer ones in. Oh my gosh!....I am getting soooooo spoiled!

No comments: