Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just another day at the Spoffords....

I came home this after noon and there was a man hanging out our window! Two men came to fix a few water leaks around the windows. OH MY GOSH!!! Remember we are on the 36th floor of the building. This guy has a rope tied around his waste and his partner is holding the rope. His "saftey line" is strap that went out one window...around the front of our apartment...and then back in the other window. Tim and I are wondering how they got the "safety line" around the front window. The ledge he is standing on....or has one foot on is about 8 inches wide...
I hope this guy does not let go of the rope!!! One time I walked into the room and Xiao Zhang was also holding the rope....I was totally freaking out!! I could not watch and I think they were happy I was not in the room with them!!
Okay..now he is leaning out the window....it is a good thing I was not here when they were doing the front window. You will be happy to know he climbed back into the apartment and there were not "incidents"!!

No comments: