Monday, March 10, 2008

I am back in Shanghai...had a fantastic trip to Korea and brought home 269 yards of fabric. I bet you are thinking that is the total yards for our whole group...NOT....that is just my purchase. Total yards of fabric purchased this weekend was about 850 yards!!! I think it is a new record and we were all a bit anxious as we checked our bags for our return trip. They might have been a little over the normal weight allowance?!? I have pictures to share but the internet is being stubborn tonight so look for pictures tomorrow!

Exciting news for Abi....she got a two week internship at Jean Georges at Three on the Bund. Jean Georges is a very famous restaurant in Shanghai and she will have an opportunity to work in both the pastry kitchen and food kitchen. This will be a "real world" test to see if she really wants to be a pastry chef. We are all very excited for her!!!

No comments: