Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuesday
Yesterdays adventure.......Riding the subway at rush hour!!!! Oh my Gosh!!!!

Tucker started work yesterday and I needed to show him how to get to his office....so....we took the subway to Hongqiao.....during rush hour!!! Tim finished a conference call just as we were walking out the door so he came along to see where Tucker will be working. The commute is actually very easy.....get on subway line 2 and ride it to the end. Get off and walk two blocks to the office. The hardest part.....getting on the subway! It was very crowded and we could not fit on the first train. The second train came right away and after observing the previous riders we pushed our way onto the train. I thought we were full at that point.....but...no....two more layers of people got on the train after us!!! No need to hang onto the hand rails....with that many people everyone holds their neighbor in place.

I wish this picture was a little better.....this is the train we missed because it was too crowded...

Tucker on the subway....and me squished in behind...

Tuckers office area.....

Mom and Dad dropping their baby at work.....it was very cold and rainy!!! It felt a little like taking him to kindergarten the first day.....not for him...but for me...I actually got a little bubbly....oh my!!

No comments: