Sunday, February 25, 2007

Today we visited a church in Puxi. The English services are at 2 and 4 in the afternoon. I must admit I really like sleeping in on Sunday morning and then going to church in the afternoon. The service lasted 1 hour and 45 minutes (but who was counting?) and it was a combination of praise music and testimonies. I loved the praise music and was able to connect to a couple of the testimonies. We will visit the Church in Pudong again next week as Abi has not been to that church before.

I read an article on the Fox News web site today that said Chinese officials had arrested three people just after Christmas this year in outer Mongolia for "gathering without a permit". According to the article they were gathered together for bible study. I am very thankful that we have the opportunity to worship in Shanghai. There are so many things that I took for granted in the US.

No comments: