Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tuckers bags were delivered, Abi survived her first two days of school, I met with my quilt group this morning, and Tim has a two hour drive back to Shanghai tonight after a dinner meeting near one of his factories.

Abi said her high school has doubled in size since last year. The school has grown from 109 students to over 200. That is 9-12th grade.

The sky was blue again today....it is very strange....like someone flipped a switch and the smog went away and the sky is clear again. I have heard that July and August were "unseasonable" hot this year.

I will be in the US from August 21st through Sept 6th. My cell phone number will be 909-3382. Speaking of phone numbers....our IP phone number has finally been changed to our home number 546-1306. If you want to call us in China....just dial 546-1306 (360 546-1306 if you are outside of Washington) and our phone will ring in Shanghai. No long distance fees....How cool is that????

No comments: