Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Confessions and excuses from a delinquent blogger....... I got a new computer.......and.....it has Microsoft Vista.....need I say more???

Seriously....I know there would be a learning curve with my new computer (which I love) but I had no idea I would have to learn a whole new operating system.....what a pain! So....it takes me much longer to do the "simple" things..... The new computer was supposed to be faster!!!!

Okay...since my last blog we went to Manila for volleyball, returned home, FedXed our ballots for the election, had Halloween, chaperoned a school dance, and celebrated the end of October!!!


Volleyball in Manila....

Girls having some fun between games.....

Abi front and center....



hhmmmm....I wonder if they got any sleep last night?


hanging out....

volleyball team after the Shanghai city tournament....

Movie star "Abi" dressed for spirit week....Her friend Richard dressed as her body guard and they were hilarious! ...No pictures please!

Another spirit day.....

No comments: