Thursday, October 11, 2007

We started the day early...... Abi needed to be at school early so we left the house at 6:30am. AAAHHHHHH!!!!! I don't think I am a morning person. Tim and I had breakfast at East West ( I am a breakfast person!!!) and then I went to Yu Yuan Garden and bought some trinkets for a quilt that I am working on. Then....I was off to my quilt/craft group in Puxi. Great conversation and company followed.....

Abi ended the day with a Volleyball game....they won again!!!!....more games tomorrow evening. I just posted the last of our Tibet pictures.....still more in the computer but I think this is a good representation of our trip.

Here is another funny sign......
This one was posted in the dressing room at the sporting goods store in JinQiao....

Hmmmmm......I wonder what "private goods" they are referring too????
Good night from Shanghai and remember.....always keep your "private goods" safety!!!!

No comments: