Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am having so much fun learning new crafts.....On Friday I went to another class. This time we made Christmas napkin rings with stretchy fishing line and beads that look like leaves. Tomorrow after my Chinese lesson I am going to Yu Yuan Garden with two other ladies to look for beads to make more napkin rings.

This is from the silver clay class....

Krista....this is not a great picture but you might be able to get the idea....

Tim and I went on a walk today....I wanted to see how long it would take me to walk to my new Chinese school. I took this picture along the way....My lessons will be on the 35th floor of the China Bank Building....that is the building on the left. You can see from this photo that it was a little smoggy today......cough cough cough!!! It took us about 25 minutes to reach the bank from our apartment. Tomorrow I will adjust my route to include a stop at Starbucks.

No comments: