Thursday, May 20, 2004

Through out the month of April and May I worked on projects for my new book. Last week I went to Ohio for the photo shoot. I shipped all of the finished projects and supplies to recreate each project to Ohio. During the week I was there, I made each of the projects again as Christine photographed the steps. I learned a lot about the publishing process and the photography for the book. Christine did a fabulous job with the photos and just before I left, she showed me some of the slides. Wow...Was that ever exciting. I will spend the next month writing instructions and "filler" for the book. My Editor, Tonia, is such a great help with this. She wrote an outline of instructions for each project while I was making them in their studio. Thanks Tonia and Christine!!

No comments: