Friday, February 27, 2004

This has been a crazy couple of weeks. Of course when are they not crazy? I think that comes with being an artist. My kids refer to me as their crazy artist mom. Hmmmm…I wonder if that is a compliment? I think the craziness comes from working, having kids, being a single parent when my husband travels, and all the other “life” stuff.

Next week I am starting my new book projects. This is very exciting to me. I have been planning, and designing, and plotting for several months now and I feel like I am ready to burst. It is finally time to get all that stuff out of my head and transform it into something real and tangible. I kidnapped my mom yesterday and we went shopping for “book stuff”. It was so much fun. I just love being able to shop and call it work!

I am off to Las Vegas at the end of the week for the first Memory Expo of the year. I will be teaching for Fiskars and leading some very fun make and takes in the Michaels booth.

No comments: