Friday, May 22, 2009

Forgive the missing blogs for the past few weeks. The "great firewall of C" blocked all blog sites for the past three weeks. They are still blocked....but....I learned a way to "get around" (shhhhh!) that issue so I am FREE to blog as I want. Yippee!!!

So here is the quick and low down on the Spofford family...

Tim is currently in the US...soon to make a stop in Vancouver and then in Bellingham to see Tucker.

Tucker is busy finishing many projects for school and looking for an apartment for next year.

Abi finished her last final and is writing her last essay (today) for her high school career. She is very excited to be done with the "school part" of school. She will start a two week internship on Monday at Hyatt on the Bund. She will then have one week of presentations and graduate on June 11th. Yippee!!!!

Tucker and Hattie will be here for Abi's graduation then we are all off to Tibet to climb to the base camp of Mt Everest. Tim will celebrate his 50th B-day at the base camp. Pretty cool way to turn 50.

How long will the Spoffords be in China you ask. Well that is a good question....stay tuned for the answer as it is always changing. We may have some firm answers in the next few weeks.

Okay...I feel that I have been "repressed" for the last few weeks so I am just typing a mile a minute just to get this out! I am sooooooo excited to press the Post button and see what happens!

I hope to post some pictures soon!

No comments: