Monday, March 23, 2009

We rousted Abi out of bed this morning at 10:00. Driver Tim took us to breakfast at Thumb Plaza and then we came right back home so Abi could get some homework done. Tim showed me some helpful tricks for PowerPoint and then went to JinQiao to hit a bucket of balls. I spent most of the day working on a presentation that I need to have for my class next week. I am sure my children could have done the same amount of work in 1/4 of the time....it has been a while since I used PowerPoint AND I have Vista. So...the learning curve was pretty steep. Even with all that time spent on the computer I am not finished. Ugh! Tim and I treated ourselves to a massage this afternoon and it was a very nice break from the computer.

Tim cooked tonight...a really nice steak dinner.....AND....he did the dishes so I could continue working on my presentation. What a good husband!

Tucker was in CA this weekend attending an industrial design show with his classmates. A nice break after a week of finals.

No comments: