Thursday, October 9, 2008

It is starting to feel like Fall in Shanghai. While we were in Houston the weather started to change. Yippee...this is my favorite season of the year!


Funny story for today....
I was sitting in our lobby waiting for my exercise partner and one of the Ayis came in to wash the glass doors. He had a bucket of water, a rag, and a sponge thingy with a handle. However his cleaning method was very interesting. He leaned into the door and breathed on the glass. This created a "fogged" area which he then wiped with the rag. Of course he was "breathing" right next to the handle that everyone uses to go in and out of the door. Gross!!! He continued this "cleaning" method all over the door....so at one point he was on his knees..leaning his head to the floor so he could fog up the glass at the bottom of the door. I had to work really hard to keep from laughing out loud......Ah....TJC....(That's just China!)

Things are better this week and I think I found my sense of humor again.

No comments: