Friday, July 25, 2008

Abi and I are back in Shanghai.....our 6 week US visit went by very fast. Tim returned three weeks ago and he and Tucker have hanging out together for the past few weeks. As Abi and I were traveling back to Shanghai....Tim was traveling to Houston. We saw him in the San Francisco airport for about one hour. Ah.....that's life in the crazy lane!!!



Abi and I are fighting jet lag and I think we are winning!!! Last night I forced myself to stay up until 9:00pm. I think it worked because I woke up at 7:30 and felt pretty good. Abi didn't quite make it to 9:00 and was up and ready to roll at 5:00am. Abi up at 5:00am is just not normal....ha ha.



I lots of pictures to post from our stay in the US....it will probably take a few days to get them posted......so here is the first of the pictures....




Alaska.....


Our ship- docked in Seattle
Emergency practice....Tim had a little trouble getting the life vest on correctly.....
On our way.....


Good bye Seattle...

enjoying the patio..
Ahhhhhh.....now this is a relaxing vacation!
The Spofford's go to dinner
And.....our children behave so well.....we are proud!



I don't know were they got their manners?

beautiful dessert...
enjoying the evening cruise
Tucker and Abi have matching shoes....who knew?


So....beautiful

We stopped in Juneau





Our ship in the background..


Sailing to the Hubbard Glacier.....
Ice burgs everywhere...




The Hubbard glacier in the distance
This was the highlight of our cruise....it was sooooooo cool watching the ice fall off the huge wall and crash into the water....the sound was very impressive!!!


Sitka.....


strolling around town...
Ah....I bet I can sell these pictures back to the kids!!!

The coast guard in action.....watching our ship


Tim's birthday dinner......Happy Birthday Tim

Every night our steward made towel creatures and left them on our bed.....very cute!


Victoria....
We went to our favorite fish and chips place on the bay....great food and great memories!

No comments: