Thursday, October 20, 2005

Finally I have a little break in my schedule....I am looking forward to decorating my house for the Fall season. I visited my parents yesterday and was inspired by my mother's decorations. I remember when I was a child coming home from school and having our house transformed to reflect the current season or holiday. What fun!!!

If you live in the Portland/Vancouver area I would encourage you to visit a new store. My friend Beth is having her Grand Opening this weekend. Her store name is Lizzabeth A and it is a wonderful place to find holiday decorations, home furnishings, linens, ceramics....etc. The address for her store is 415 NE Birch Street, Camas, WA.

Beth has invited me to her store for a book signing on Friday, October 21st. Hope to see you there!!

No comments: