Friday, October 24, 2003

I just finished two woodworking projects for Woodworking for Women magazine. This is a new magazine that will be coming out in mid April 2004. The target audience is the Home Improvement store crowd. The magazine has a great outline that includes organization projects, Mom and Me projects for kids, and other features for the home and garden. Watch for this in April!!!

Creating these projects was a real learning experience. My husband, Tim, has a new wood working shop and was very helpful with these projects. He helped me with the logistical issues and taught me how to use the tools. Its one thing to design a project….but…it is very different when you have to execute the design with wood. The old saying “measure twice- cut once” is very important!

I am looking forward to creating many more wood projects in the future.

No comments: